Tuesday 18 December 2012

RUS 104 : What i've learned

When I got the letter of offer from USM a few months ago, i feel so relieved and happy because I got a place at University, a place that I really want to go and yet i feel very happy because I can become a student at USM, The APEX University. Although I can't get the course that i want (civil Eng) but still I am very happy. I had promised to my parents, siblings and my special friend that i will study hard and achieve good pointer at USM and become a good person and hope i can get a good job after finishing my degree. Being HBP student is not an easy task. We must be strong physically, mentally and have a creative mind thinking to become a HBP student. Became a first year on the first semester, we were compulsory to take RUS 104 (INTEGRATED STUDIO) subject. Sincerely, it was a tough subject. I get insomnia (can't sleep in the midnight) from it. There were tons of projects to get it done. Because this subject carries a lot of marks. So, we were supposed to get flying colors on this subject. Finally, it's done. Alhamdullilah. I hope that, RUS 104 will lead me to be a successful HBP student.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



+ December 2012