Monday 17 December 2012

Project 9



My ninth project is integrated studio project. The toughest project among the studio projects. This was a group project, still the same group as project 8. We divided our jobs among the group members to get this project done. When I do this project, that week had been my toughest week, I slept about 2 hours a day. Sounds crazy but we manage to get it done. For this project, we were supposed to make a study and design an information center at Batu Feringgi. Finally, we got to learn how a building was built from A to Z.



Then, For project 9, after the design and study of the building was done on paper. We had to build a model of the building. We cooperate to get the model done. It's our first time to make a model like this. And finally, we manage to get it done. And i am really proud with my group members.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



+ December 2012